Certifications guarantee yields and product performance and are a tool that drives companies to reliable and high-quality choices. To guarantee what said before and to demonstrate once again the reliability and the excellence of Expansion Electronic’s products, our electrostatic filters were tested by independent and international authorities such as for example the Hygiene Institute of Air ILH of Berlin, Polytechnic of Turin and the Technical Research Institute SP of Sweden. These authorities released the following certifications:
- EN ISO 16890 classifies the air filters on the basis of their ability to retain the dispersed airborne particulate matter (PM10, PM2,5 and PM1) - EN ISO 16890 CERTIFICATION BROCHURE WITH COMPARATIVE TABLES AND FORMULAS
- UL867 is a U.S. standard that relates to the safety of equipment and specifically deals with the Safety of Electrostatic Air Filters. MORE INFORMATIONS
- UNI 11254:2007 classifies the Expansion Electronic filters in four filtration grades (A, B, C, D)
- EN 1822:2005 certfies the Expansion Electronic filters as Absolut Filter, that is class E10-E11
- OLD EN 779:2012 certifies the Expansion Electronic filters as Fine Filter, that is class F7-F9
- ILH BERLIN certifies the hygienic and antibacterial effects of Expansion Electronic electrostatic filters that eliminate 99% of molds and bacteria from the air
- Certification of the University of Lucerne certifies the non-release of the particulates and particles captured and deposited on the electrostatic filter if the ventilation unit and / or the filter itself switches off
- Science Partner Swedish technical institute certifies the ozone emissions of our electrostatic filters which are the lowest in the category, that is five times lower than the levels established by the WHO
- Policlinico San Matteo of Pavia certifies the abatement of mold, microbes and bacteria in the air and inside the air distribution channels by the combination of electrostatic filters and negative ionization
- CRN, National Research Council, certifies the reduction efficiency of airborne pollutants between 80 and 100% of Expansion Electronic air purifiers with active electrostatic filter
- CETIAT, Center Technique Des Industries Aérauliques Et Thermiques, certifies the efficiency of the C series purifiers on particles with sizes between 0.5 and 0.8 microns
- BSRIA classifies the air purifiers with active electrostatic filter model Idillium 170 according to the S22/99 specifications.
The machines and plants manufactured by EXPANSION ELECTRONIC are distributed all over the world thanks to its efficient network of distributors. The research into the finest materials and components and the drive towards continuous technological evolution, in order to constantly assure maximum reliability, have generated a number of important references that add value and prestige to our products and our company.
We are very proud of this as it allows us to address the new challenges of the future with optimism and acts as a guarantee for our customers who put their total trust in us.